Friday, December 19, 2008

McDonald's Christmas cake

Ah! this is my favorite one. This cake is for Mcdonald's corporate party. My son didn't like Ronald sitting next to Santa Clause. He said that he looks scary.. hahaha... I think i made Ronald looks like a retard.. lol...The christmas tree is made of ice cream cone covered with butter cream and candy balls. My kids are asking me .."why is Rudolph in the middle? isn't he suppose to be infront leading the reindeers?" Well, Rudoplh got lost and confused! he needs to eat more burger.
I think i'm the one who got lost and confused 'coz i was making those reindeers for 2 hours! The best part of it when I got a big tip!wow!!

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Adorable Christmas cake. Your idea of baking this McDonald’s cake is really awesome. For my Christmas party at Venues in NYC I had prepared a delicious cake. It was a Christmas crib cake with different flavors in it and was loved by all my guests.